We’re back! The Unadulterated BS podcast returns with Brian and Mel coming back from their extended hiatus. We check in this week with a shorter episode with the promise of more to come in the future.
Brian and Mel return to the podcast and running solo this week. Our primary hosts list of a myriad of reasons for our long delay since the New Year’s Eve episode including, but not limited to, their children, a Minnesota Vikings induced depression, other excuses.
One of the inspirations for doing this podcast, Kevin Smith, had a life-threatening heart attack this past weekend. Brian and Mel discuss their shared fandom of the man, his movies and his podcasts and how that played into the beginning of The Unadulterated BS Podcast.
With that, it’s time for…
THIS WEEK IN BS
- The People of Wauconda, Illinois, Would Like You to Stop Asking If They Have Black Panther’s Vibranium
- The Guy in That Trump Dating Site Ad Has a Child Sex Conviction
- ‘I MARRIED A GHOST PIRATE’: THE CURIOUS STORY OF AMANDA TEAGUE AND HER 300-YEAR-OLD DEAD LOVER
- Man allegedly punched in face for snowblowing
- Pastor says nothing weird was going on with bound naked man in car
The End Of The Beginning
That wraps up this week’s edition of the show. Stay tuned to the podcast feed, our website and all of our social media channels for a special podcast that will be posting soon wherein we get together with past guests to play Public Assistance. You can listen to our episode The Games People Play for a taste of what that will be like.
Music In This Episode
“End Titles” by Lee Rosevere is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 International License.
Support Our Shows
Support The Unadulterated BS Podcast by shopping on Amazon. You can also visit any of our other affiliates and use their products or services. Or, take five minutes to fill out our anonymous listener survey.